Gerbing's Core Heat Softshell Heated Vest provides hours of warmth to keep you comfortable during any outdoor activity! Constructed with a silky brushed fleece shell and polyester fleece lining, the Core heat softshell vest is both functional, stylish, and extremely warm. These performance-fit vests will not only keep you toasty warm on the golf course, on the slopes or at the ball game but they will make you look good too!
- Patented Warming Technology
- Heating Elements Perfectly Placed by Chest and Back
- Wind-resistant & Water-resistant
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable soft shell with a laminated fleece lining ideal for layering or wearing alone
- Reverse-coil zippers and hem-cinch pull cord
Heated Vest Set Contains:
- 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights.
- LED lights to indicate remaining power will illuminate (4 lights is full power).
- Step 1: Locate power pocket; it will be on the wearers left outer pocket.
- Step 2: Open pocket and locate power plug.
- Step 3: Turn on battery by holding power button until it lights up.
- Step 4: Insert plug into battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder.
- Step 5: Push power button on battery to select the setting you would like.
- Step 6: Place battery into pocket and close the pocket.