The Gerbing 7V Men's Khione Puffer Heated Vest 2.0. now features a fourth, patented Microwire™ heating zone in the collar. Along with the additional zones of heat in the chest and back, this water-resistant and windproof vest combines powerful performance with popular style. Constructed with 200-fill synthetic down and designed to be close-fitting for added warmth, you are definitely sure to stay comfortable during any outdoor adventure.
Gerbing 7V Battery Heated Vests Include:
- 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- Single Wall Charger
- Detailed Instructions
- Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
Khione Vest 2.0 Features:
- Four Microwire heating zones: Collar (1), Chest (2), & Back (1)
- 135° F Maximum heat
- Active heat retention technology
- Heats for hours
- Water-Resistant and Windproof
- Comfortable & Stylish Fit
- Durable ripstop fabric construction
- Battery Integrated Temperature Controller
This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other insulated garments on the market. The added durable water repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To enhance the warmth of the garment, the bonded lining provides added comfort and maximum heating performance and heat retention.
The battery has 4 heat settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
Charging Battery: (We recommend charging overnight for the first charge.)
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- A red light will appear on the wall charger when charging.
- The red light will change to green when charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when the battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
How it Works:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding the power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold the power button until the LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to the garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting the battery from the product. Press and hold the power button, the LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights.
- LED lights will illuminate to indicate remaining power (4 lights are full power).
Turning on the Heat:
- Step 1: Locate the power pocket; it will be on the wearer's left outer pocket.
- Step 2: Open the pocket and locate the power plug.
- Step 3: Turn on the battery by holding the power button until it lights up.
- Step 4: Insert the plug into the battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder.
- Step 5: Push the power button on the battery to select the setting you would like.
- Step 6: Place the battery into the pocket and close the pocket.